Change of Plans Due to Inclement Weather!
We are shifting Celebrating Eastside Community Activists to a drive-up event.
Please swing by Edith Moulton Park on Saturday between 2 and 3 pm to grab your Thank You Bag and say a brief hello or wave from your car.
We’ll be waiting under the covered awning at the entrance of the park, ready to hand you a bag (with PINCKNEY’S COOKIES) and send you on your way with all of our love and gratitude.
Indivisible is hosting a party to celebrate community activists on the Eastside! We appreciate the work you do in our community, and want to celebrate and honor your accomplishments! Please RSVP on this Activist Form to tell us more about you, and how you would like to participate in the event. Thank you!
- When: Saturday, September 18, 2-5 pm.
- Where: Edith Moulton Park (13634 108th Ave NE, Kirkland WA 98034)
- Hosted by Indivisible Kirkland & Indivisible Eastside as part of Welcoming Week 2021: Belonging Begins With Us.
- We want to create a space of connection, celebration, and sharing!
- We will provide light refreshments.
- If you are interested in sharing your accomplishments or experiences with other activists, there will be an opportunity to speak — or to display info about your organization.
- Families are welcome! There will be arts & crafts and a playground.
- Masks will be required in the covered picnic area, optional in other park spaces unless required by local mandates.
With activism on the Eastside flourishing over the last few years, we fear that we might miss inviting some folks. Please help us spread the word!
Share these invitations with your fellow activists and organizers!